Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marketplace Rules!

3 posters

Go down

Marketplace Rules! Empty Marketplace Rules!

Post  God Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:14 am

Marketplace Regulations, Safety and Rules

These are the new rules that are being put into place for the Marketplace. If you wish to do any type of transaction here on FKS within this forum, you WILL read and abide by these rules. They are in effect IMMEDIATELY and will be enforced will full force, so if you violate these rules, expect adverse actions to be taken against your account.

These rules will be updated whenever they need to be to reflect the constantly evolving market, however, if you have to wonder whether or not you should be posting an item(s)/service(s)...it would be in your best interest to PM me or another staff member prior to posting it. I can always tell you, "No you cannot sell that"...but once you take it upon yourself to post it, I will not tell you...you will be warned/suspended and that will be the end of it.

Regulations
Anyone choosing to conduct any sort of transaction with another member on FKS does so at their own risk and expense. As individuals, you need to take responsibility for your own actions, and you need to take responsibility for the fact you are dealing with strangers on the internet.

By using this forum you accept full responsibility for your own actions, and assume all risk. We highly recommend that you conduct trades with members with any of the following ranks: Trusted Seller, (Sectional/Global) Moderator and/or (Forum/Site) Administrator.

@Moderators: Only (Forum/Site) Administrators are allowed to give stickies out to anyone in this section. If an offending topic is a sticky, do not touch it and bring it to an Administrator ASAP.

Safety
To address the rise in scamming as of late, some new safety precautions are being put in place. Please follow them intently, and do not create topics regarding scams if you did not bother to read and follow this topic.

First and foremost, ensure the seller's contact information is indeed correct before continuing to talk to them. You can do this by completing the following:

1. Go to the sellers topic and find their contact information.
2. Compare the email/name of the seller to the sellers email/name in the chat client you are currently using to communicate with the seller.
3. If it does not match the topic, block and ignore that person immediately.

If you get scammed / ripped off, then you are at fault, not FKS or its Staff. If you wish to file a complaint with the seller, please do so using the "Report Forum". Do not make topics about being scammed, do not spam the sellers topic with unnecessary complaints/rants and do not use the shoutbox to rant about your inability to follow these few simple rules.

Rules

What You Can Sell
1. Retail Xbox 360 Consoles
2. JTAG Xbox 360 Consoles
3. Stock Xbox 360 Controllers
4. Modded Xbox 360 Controllers (+)
5. Other Xbox 360 Accessories (+)
6. KeyVaults (+)
7. Visual Console Mods (Case Mods)
8. BROKEN/RROD Xbox 360 Retail consoles (+)
9. BROKEN/RROD Xbox 360 JTAG consoles (+)

What does the (+) mean?
It means you require Forum/Site Administrator permission before selling such item. Failure to follow this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban, depending on previous offenses.

What You Cannot Sell
1. Game Backups
2. Illegal/Pirated Content
3. YouTube Subs
4. Free Items
5. Contests
6. Referrals
7. Bots
8. Accounts
9. Microsoft Points
10. Xbox LIVE Membership
11. Documents of how to get rich or make money per day, (neither black hat nor white hat methods are allowed)
12. Programs
13. Websites
14. YouTube Channels/Accounts
15. Services (Netflix Activation, PayPal activation, etc)
16. Virtual Items of any sort (FIFA Coins, MSP, XBL Memberships, iTunes Cards, etc.)

You Must Show Proof of your item/s in order to sell them in the FKS Marketplace Section.

If you wish to purchase something - wait until a relevant topic is available. Anyone posting random requests will have the topic deleted and receive a warning...

Failure to follow the above regulations and rules can and will result in an account ban and/or suspension. You have been warned.

God
God
Gold Member
Gold Member

Swag amount : 1

https://www.youtube.com/Johnny7i

Back to top Go down

Marketplace Rules! Empty Re: Marketplace Rules!

Post  -History- Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:18 am

good post Very Happy
-History-
-History-
Bad Kid
Bad Kid

Back to top Go down

Post  God Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 am

-History- wrote:good post Very Happy
Again, Thanks For The Feedback Really Appreciated! Smile
God
God
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  iPhone-4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Nice post man keep it up!
iPhone-4
iPhone-4
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Swag amount : 2

http://www.fks1337.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  God Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 am

iPhone-4 wrote:Nice post man keep it up!
Thx.
God
God
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down